About Mahesh M. Thakur
Mahesh M. Thakur is a proven leader with over 20 years of experience driving success at some of the world’s most respected technology companies. His career is defined by a relentless pursuit of excellence and a keen ability to deliver results in highly competitive environments.
As a product management executive at industry titans like Microsoft, Amazon, Intuit, and GoDaddy, Mahesh spearheaded initiatives that had tremendous business impact. He led with vision and empathy, rallying teams around a shared purpose. The proof lies in the exponential growth and innovation he fostered at each stop along his journey.
Yet Mahesh measures success not by status or job titles, but by positive influence. Throughout his career, he acted as a mentor to countless professionals looking to maximize their potential. Now, as CEO of his venture, Mahesh is focused on empowering others to find their path to fulfillment. He has helped over a thousand professionals achieve their goals.
With unmatched experience and a genuine desire to help people thrive, Mahesh offers coaching clients an incredible advantage. His unique perspective, forged over years of working alongside pioneers like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, provides invaluable direction to those seeking to make their mark. Partnering with Mahesh is an investment in your future and a catalyst for unlocking your greatest strengths
For more than 20 years, Mahesh M. Thakur has worked in the top tech industries in the world. Working under global business icons like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Brad Smith, Mahesh learned firsthand how difficult it is to shine in a room full of stars.
His professional resume reads like a who’s who of industry giants working in management, product, and technology:
- CEO in Residence, Madrona Venture Labs
- Vice President of Product Management, GoDaddy
- Limited Partner, Stage 2 Capital
- Head of Product Management & Business Operations, Telenav
- Head of Product & Global Operations, Intuit
- CEO & Chief Product Officer, PhotoWeaver
- Sr. Manager – Product Management, Amazon
- Product Management Lead, Microsoft (BING Advertising)
- Product Manager, Microsoft (BING Commerce Search)
- Software Development Engineer, Intel Corporation
Throughout his diverse career, Mahesh realized that only by recoding your professional mindset and purging the negative personal programming holding you back will you learn the skills and strategies necessary to improve your full leadership potential.
More than just a leadership coach and mentor, Mahesh is an entrepreneur, investor, limited partner and board advisor for a number of startups. He’s also worked with hundreds of leaders and executives in the world’s most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and innovative unicorn startups. More than 85% of his clients have landed their dream jobs or achieved their professional goals by working with Mahesh to integrate new strategies, skills, and techniques into their professional mindset.
His education, leadership and coaching experiences include:
- Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Marshall Goldsmith
- Board of Directors’ Consortium – Stanford University Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics – University of Mumbai
A Voice of Experience & Leadership Trusted by Industry Experts & Leaders
Trusted by industry experts and leaders and highly sought after for his expertise and wisdom, Mahesh has been featured on several podcasts and interviews.
- Forbes – Product-Led Growth: Why It’s Critical For Business Success Today
- The CEO Sessions Podcast – Why You Must Instill Customer Obsession in Your Team
- Finding Brave Podcast – How to Scale Your Business with Product-led Growth
- The Product Podcast – How Has/Will 2020 Impact Customer Experience & Consumer Expectation
- The Product Podcast – Product Experimentation for Growth
- The Product Podcast – Attributes of Successful Product Leaders
VP of Platform & Data, Autodesk
“Mahesh gave me the tools to nail every opportunity for growth and impact. He has coached me to be a more effective storyteller, perform at the next level, and land my dream job.”
Director of Product Strategy, Microsoft
“He is very insightful, quick to see the blind spots, and accelerates growth through his coaching. Mahesh helped me transform to achieve both personal and professional growth."
Director of Artificial Intelligence Target
“Mahesh is an accomplished leader in the tech industry and was, therefore, able to help me see things from the perspective of the C-Suite."